This “Lightcode Disc” features the Lightcode symbol channeled by Dylan Louis Monroe, surrounded by light language opening a stargate for Lightcodes to travel through.
Lightcodes are a means by which benevolent ETs communicate with humans on Earth. This symbol represents the understanding of Lightcode technology, and serves as a magnetic Lightcode beacon. It has been passed down since the days of Atlantis to facilitate contact with the Pleiadians.
This disc is enhanced by a rainbow film that refracts light as it passes through the Lightcode symbol.
4″ Diameter, crystal glass with copper binding.
Order includes Disc, Acrylic display stand, Custom engraved Ashtar Outpost mini-LED flashlight to activate the disc, and Velvet pouch for safekeeping.
Pleiadian Discs are cosmic, multipurpose tools that can be used for healing, crystal gridwork, channeling, reiki, shamanic ritual and more! They are powerful handcrafted talismans, made with love, for the good of humanity. This Disc moves and directs energy! Here are some different ways its power can be utilized:
• Gazing into the disc deepens meditation
• Opening the vortexes of Light in Hands to Amplify healing
• LED Light, Sunlight, Strobe or laser lights amp up healing intentions
• Sacred Geometry activates Cellular memories stored in DNA
• Discs open portals into other dimensions
• Heightening Awareness of Angelic & Spiritual Guides
• Laying the disc on the 3rd Eye to enhance Shamanic & Astral Journeys
• Placing the Disc in a Healing Room Purifies the Space
• Placing a disc on an Altar sets intentions
• Promotes the receiving and understanding of Lightcodes
• Gold Discs attract Wealth & Prosperity
These potent discs have been used by healers and channelers worldwide. They are a practical, portable, and aesthetically beautiful way to deepen your meditations & accelerate your spiritual journey!
This Channeled Technology originated in Sedona Arizona, created by Halley Dearing. It has been developed further by Shari Lynn, who created this piece, with custom artwork selected by Dylan Louis Monroe.