This Disc features artwork of a “Pleiadian Envoy” team headed by Lord Ashtar, flanked by his lieutenant commanders. Use this disc to augment your telepathic contact with the Pleiadians.
The Pleiadians / Venusians are highly evolved etheric humanoid beings who traveled to Earth’s solar system from the Pleiades, and established a command outpost in the atmosphere of Venus. They send telepathic transmissions and covert ambassadors to Earth to help humanity evolve, and monitor the spiritual progress of our planet.
This disc contains transparent artwork that glows when backlit, and contains swirling rainbow lightcode patterns that appear when viewed in certain lighting.
3″ Diameter, crystal glass with copper binding.
Order includes acrylic display stand, and velvet pouch for safekeeping.
Pleiadian Discs are cosmic, multipurpose tools that can be used for healing, crystal gridwork, channeling, reiki, shamanic ritual and more! They are powerful handcrafted talismans, made with love, for the good of humanity. This Disc moves and directs energy! Here are some different ways its power can be utilized:
• Gazing into the disc deepens meditation
• Opening the vortexes of light in hands to amplify Healing
• LED Light, Sunlight, Strobe or laser lights amp up healing intentions
• Sacred Geometry activates Cellular memories stored in DNA
• Discs open portals into other dimensions
• Heightening Awareness of Angelic & Spiritual Guides
• Laying the disc on the 3rd Eye to enhance Shamanic & Astral Journeys
• Placing the Disc in a Healing Room Purifies the Space
• Placing a disc on an Altar sets intentions
• Promotes the receiving and understanding of Lightcodes
• Gold Discs attract Wealth & Prosperity
These potent discs have been used by healers and channelers worldwide. They are a practical, portable, and aesthetically beautiful way to deepen your meditations & accelerate your spiritual journey!
This Channeled Technology originated in Sedona Arizona, created by Halley Dearing. It has been developed further by Shari Lynn, who created this piece, with custom artwork selected by Dylan Louis Monroe.